Mahdad Nassiri, D.D.S. is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He has devoted his career to learn and practice the most advanced techniques in his field. He has extensive experience in all phases of periodontal and implant surgery including non-surgical approach using laser technology - LANAP ® & LAPIP ®, periodontal plastic surgery - Pinhole Surgical Technique ®, regenerative periodontal and bone surgery, minimal invasive laser surgery, comprehensive implant surgery, immediate load techniques i.e. all on 4, teeth in a day and computerized guided surgery.
Dr. Nassiri’s philosophy is based on lifelong education to keep his practice updated with most recent technologies. This will make him capable of providing patients with best possible treatment option using minimally invasive approach in the most comfortable environment.
"It is most rewarding to educate and help my patients improve their oral and general health, ultimately see them satisfied with highest standard of care they received in both professional and personal level"
In his leisure time, he enjoys playing tennis, cycling, nature photography& alpine skiing.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of California Los Angeles
- Specialty Training Certificate in Periodontics - Oregon Health & Science University
- Diplomate - American Board of Periodontology
- Fellowship - Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Institute of Advanced Laser Dentistry