Your first visit to the Capitol Periodontal Group establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know our staff.
Your first visit will be approximately one hour in length and will include a comprehensive exam and all necessary x-rays. We will evaluate your periodontal (gum) health, perform an oral cancer screening, examine the condition of your existing dental work, and diagnose any other existing conditions. If any treatment is recommended, we will provide you with a written plan. If you need an appointment with one of our hygienists, we will schedule that after this initial diagnostic appointment.
- Care of our Mouth Following Periodontal Surgery
- Preparing Yourself for Periodontal Surgery
- Care of our Mouth Following Connective Tissue Procedure
- Care of your Mouth Following Sinus Surgery
- Care of your Mouth Following LANAP Treatment
- Care of your Mouth Following Laser Treatment
- Medication Instructions
- Halcion Instructions
- Care of your Mouth Following Root Planing Treatment
- Care of your Mouth Following Arestin Therapy
- Periodontal Surgery Consent Form
- Implant Surgery Consent Form
- Root Planing Consent Form
- Health History
- Appointment Policy
Download and fill out the form if you would like to create a referral for the practice.